Oakdale, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a trusted traffic accident attorney in Oakdale, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Oakdale, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Oakdale, Chris Dixon and his personal injury firm provide affordable legal representation to car wreck victims and/or their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Missouri and Illinois clients, plus clients and their families in Oakdale, IL.
- The car and truck accident lawyers at Dixon offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Legal fees apply only when we win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Our car accident lawyers in Oakdale, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The exact settlement for a traffic injury claim in Oakdale fluctuates on the severity of the damage and injury. Any reward may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related crashes annually in the U.S. Of those, around 134 students die in bus accidents and around 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Oakdale is much more effective than fighting accident cases on your own. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for more info about traffic accident lawyers in Oakdale, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Oakdale, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides professional legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a road incident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact an attorney right away to better your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Oakdale, IL.
Traffic Wreck Attorneys in Oakdale, IL
The important step in settling a traffic accident claim in Oakdale is getting experienced legal help. Chris Dixon specializes in several different areas in Oakdale, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means our clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Oakdale, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Oakdale:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Oakdale?
With a wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Oakdale, IL have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is crucial for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Oakdale, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you with this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Contact a Oakdale Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Oakdale, IL, can assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are not able to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it is so important to contact Oakdale traffic accident lawyers as soon as possible, or have a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Oakdale are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Oakdale, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is important to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly one-out-of-three of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Oakdale traffic crash attorneys provide a few additional statistics about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a lot of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A critical element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Oakdale, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our job to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Oakdale, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Oakdale, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Oakdale:
- How much does it cost to pursue an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Oakdale traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Oakdale traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting Oakdale traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a traffic crash case? It’s easy: Call a Oakdale traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Oakdale, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Oakdale, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.