Oakville, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a experienced car accident lawyer in Oakville, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Oakville, MO. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Oakville, Christopher Dixon and the injury firm provide quality legal representation to car accident victims and/or their families. Chris Dixon serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus clients and their families in Oakville, MO.
- The traffic crash attorneys at Dixon offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Any fees apply only when you win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Dixon’s injury lawyers in Oakville, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The settlement in a traffic injury claim in Oakville depends on the seriousness of the injury. Reimbursement may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people die in vehicle-related wrecks every year in the United States. Of those, around 134 students are killed in bus traffic accidents and around 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Oakville is much more effective than fighting accident claims by yourself. Contact Dixon today for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Oakville, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Oakville, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon provides professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a vehicle incident, talk to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is essential to contact an attorney straight away to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in Oakville, MO.
Vehicle Collision Lawyers in Oakville, MO
An important step in settling a traffic accident case in Oakville is procuring professional legal help. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various fields in Oakville, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning our clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Oakville, MO traffic accident attorneys are here to maximize your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Oakville:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Oakville?
In a fraction of a second can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Oakville, MO have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Oakville, MO, vehicle accident lawyers can help you with this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Oakville Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A traffic accident attorney in Oakville, MO, can aid you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many car crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it is so important to contact Oakville traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Oakville can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Oakville, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is important to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost 33 percent of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Oakville traffic wreck attorneys provide a few additional statistics on the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a lot of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 9.5% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. An important component of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Oakville, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our duty to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Oakville, MO?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Oakville, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Oakville:
- What does it cost to pursue an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Oakville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Oakville traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling Oakville traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a traffic crash case? It is simple: Call a Oakville traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Oakville, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Oakville, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.