O’Fallon, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a trusted road accident attorney in O’Fallon, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in O’Fallon, MO. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in O’Fallon, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm offer affordable and effective legal counsel to car crash victims and their families. Dixon serves Missouri and Illinois clients plus clients and their families in O’Fallon, MO.
- The car and truck wreck lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to injured victims. Legal service fees apply only when you win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon’s personal injury attorneys in O’Fallon, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The exact amount of a reward in a traffic injury case in O’Fallon varies on the seriousness of the injury and damage. The reward may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related wrecks annually in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students become fatalities in bus crashes and approximately 102,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in O’Fallon is much more effective than winning cases by yourself. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today for more info about traffic accident attorneys in O’Fallon, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients in O’Fallon, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon provides professional legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you have been injured in a vehicle or pedestrian incident, reach out to Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in O’Fallon, MO.
Auto Injury Lawyers in O’Fallon, MO
One pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident case in O’Fallon is obtaining experienced legal help. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of fields in O’Fallon, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, an O’Fallon, MO traffic accident attorney can help you increase your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in an O’Fallon traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in O’Fallon?
Turning your attention from the road for an instant can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in O’Fallon, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is very important for car accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. An O’Fallon, MO, vehicle accident lawyer can assist you with this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Find an O’Fallon Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A traffic accident lawyer in O’Fallon, MO, can assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are unable to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to contact an O’Fallon traffic accident attorney as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in O’Fallon are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in O’Fallon, MO
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s important to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost one-out-of-three of deaths in the United States involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your O’Fallon traffic accident attorneys offer up a few additional statistics about the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a lot of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 9.5% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in O’Fallon, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in O’Fallon, MO?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in O’Fallon, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in O’Fallon:
- What does it cost to open an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the O’Fallon traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your O’Fallon traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling an O’Fallon traffic accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a traffic accident case? It is simple: Call an O’Fallon traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your O’Fallon, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in O’Fallon, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.