Olney, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a experienced road accident lawyer in Olney, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Olney, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Olney, Christopher Dixon and the injury firm provide quality legal representation to traffic wreck victims. Dixon is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients in Olney, IL.
- The car collision attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Legal fees apply if you win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Our traffic lawyers in Olney, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The settlement for a traffic injury case in Olney depends on the seriousness of the injury. Any reward may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related wrecks annually in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students become fatalities in bus accidents and around 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Olney is much more effective than winning cases on your own. Contact Christopher Dixon now for additional information about traffic accident attorneys in Olney, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients in Olney, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm offers effective legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle or pedestrian incident, reach out to Chris Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact an attorney right away to increase your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Olney, IL.
Traffic Injury Lawyers in Olney, IL
One important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Olney is bringing on professional legal help. Dixon specializes in a number of fields in Olney, including:
We use a contingency payment program, which means our clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Olney, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Olney:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Olney?
With one wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Olney, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is very important for car accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Olney, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Olney Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Olney, IL, will aid you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is just another reason why it is so important to call Olney traffic accident attorneys as soon as you can, or have a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Olney are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Olney, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to 33 percent of fatalities in the United States involve dangerous driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Olney traffic crash attorneys offer up a few more statistics about the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There are also a lot of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 9.5% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. An important component of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Olney, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Olney, IL?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Olney, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Olney:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Olney traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Olney traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting Olney traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car accident claim? It is easy: Contact a Olney traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Olney, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Olney, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.