Omaha, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a experienced traffic accident lawyer in Omaha, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Omaha, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Omaha, Chris Dixon and his personal injury firm offer quality legal representation to car wreck victims. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, plus clients in Omaha, IL.
- The car and truck wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Any fees apply only when you win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s personal injury attorneys in Omaha, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury case in Omaha fluctuates on the seriousness of the damage. Compensation may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related accidents each year in the United States. Of those, around 134 students are killed in bus traffic accidents and around 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Omaha is much more effective than fighting insurance companies without representation. Call Dixon now for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Omaha, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Omaha, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a road incident, talk to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact an attorney right away to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Omaha, IL.
Vehicle Crash Attorneys in Omaha, IL
One important phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Omaha is finding experienced legal counsel. Dixon specializes in various fields in Omaha. These include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means our clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Omaha, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to maximize your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Omaha:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Omaha?
In the blink of an eye can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Omaha, IL have provided four steps if you have been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is essential for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Omaha, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you in completing this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact a Omaha Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Omaha, IL, will aid you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact Omaha traffic accident lawyers as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Omaha are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Omaha, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly 33 percent of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Omaha traffic collision lawyers provide a few additional statistics on the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a lot of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Omaha, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with fighting these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Omaha, IL?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Omaha, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Omaha:
- What does it cost to open an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Omaha traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Omaha traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Omaha traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a car crash case? It’s easy: Call a Omaha traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Omaha, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Omaha, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.