Overland, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a experienced road accident attorney in Overland, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Overland, MO. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Overland, Chris Dixon and his injury firm provide affordable legal representation to vehicle wreck victims. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Missouri and Illinois clients, including clients and their families in Overland, MO.
- The car and truck wreck attorneys at Dixon offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Legal service fees apply if we win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon’s car accident attorneys in Overland, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury claim in Overland fluctuates on the seriousness of the injury. Compensation may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in traffic-related wrecks every year in the U.S. Of those, around 134 students die in bus traffic accidents and about 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Overland is much more effective than fighting accident claims on your own. Call Chris Dixon now for additional information about traffic accident attorneys in Overland, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Overland, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon offers effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a road accident, talk to us now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact a lawyer right away to increase your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Overland, MO.
Vehicle Wreck Attorneys in Overland, MO
One important phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Overland is finding experienced legal help. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various fields in Overland, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means our clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Overland, MO traffic accident attorneys are here to maximize your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Overland:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Overland?
Turning your eyes away from the road for just a second can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Overland, MO have provided 4 steps if you have been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is very important for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Overland, MO, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Call a Overland Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in Overland, MO, will assist you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are not able to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it is so important to call Overland traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or ask a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Overland are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Overland, MO
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is important to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost 33 percent of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Overland traffic wreck lawyers offer up a few more statistics on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 9 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. An important component of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Overland, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our duty to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Overland, MO?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Overland, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Overland:
- What does it cost to start an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Overland traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Overland traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting Overland traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a traffic crash claim? It is simple: Call a Overland traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Overland, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Overland, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.