Pacific, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a trusted car accident attorney in Pacific, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Pacific, MO. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Pacific, Chris Dixon and the injury firm provide quality legal representation to vehicle crash victims and/or their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including clients in Pacific, MO.
- The vehicle collision attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to victims. Any fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon’s car accident attorneys in Pacific, MO, will help maximize your reward.
- The exact settlement in a traffic injury case in Pacific fluctuates on the seriousness of the damage and injury. Any reward may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related crashes each year in the United States. Of those, around 134 students die in bus crashes and approximately 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Pacific is much more effective than winning accident claims on your own. Contact Chris Dixon now for additional information about traffic accident lawyers in Pacific, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35 million for clients in Pacific, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm offers effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a vehicle accident, reach out to Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to improve your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in Pacific, MO.
Auto Crash Lawyers in Pacific, MO
The important step in settling a traffic accident case in Pacific is obtaining experienced legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of fields in Pacific. These include:
We use a contingency payment program, which means our clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, a Pacific, MO traffic accident lawyer can help you increase your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Pacific traffic claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Pacific?
In a moment can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Pacific, MO have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is essential for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A Pacific, MO, vehicle accident attorney can help you with this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Contact a Pacific Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Pacific, MO, can assist you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is another reason why it is so important to contact a Pacific traffic accident lawyer as soon as you can, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Pacific can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Pacific, MO
With over two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly one-third of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Pacific traffic collision lawyers offer up a few more stats about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a high number of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A crucial component of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Pacific, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our duty to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Pacific, MO?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Pacific, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Pacific:
- How much does it cost to start an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Pacific traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Pacific traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a Pacific traffic accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a car crash case? It is simple: Contact a Pacific traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Pacific, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Pacific, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.