Parkersburg, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a professional traffic accident lawyer in Parkersburg, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Parkersburg, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Parkersburg, Chris Dixon and his personal injury firm offer quality legal counsel to vehicle crash victims and/or their families. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Missouri and Illinois clients, plus clients in Parkersburg, IL.
- The traffic accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to potential clients. Any fees apply if we win the case.
- Compensation for a traffic accident may include lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Dixon’s traffic lawyers in Parkersburg, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The settlement for a traffic injury case in Parkersburg fluctuates on the severity of the injury. The reward may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related wrecks every year in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus traffic accidents and around 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Parkersburg is much more effective than winning accident cases without representation. Call Christopher Dixon today for more info about traffic accident attorneys in Parkersburg, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients in Parkersburg, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon offers effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a vehicle accident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact a lawyer right away to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Parkersburg, IL.
Auto Collision Lawyers in Parkersburg, IL
An important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Parkersburg is procuring experienced legal representation. Chris Dixon specializes in a variety of fields in Parkersburg, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Parkersburg, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you maximize your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Parkersburg:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Parkersburg?
In just a moment can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Parkersburg, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is very important for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Parkersburg, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you in completing this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact a Parkersburg Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident attorney in Parkersburg, IL, will help you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are unable to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is just another reason why it’s so important to contact Parkersburg traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Parkersburg are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Parkersburg, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost one-out-of-three of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Parkersburg traffic accident lawyers provide a few additional statistics about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Parkersburg, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Parkersburg, IL?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Parkersburg, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Parkersburg:
- What does it cost to begin a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Parkersburg traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Parkersburg traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting Parkersburg traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a car crash claim? It’s easy: Contact a Parkersburg traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Parkersburg, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Parkersburg, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.