Percy, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a trusted traffic accident lawyer in Percy, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Percy, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Percy, Chris Dixon and the personal injury firm provide affordable legal representation to traffic accident victims. Chris Dixon serves Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients in Percy, IL.
- The car and truck crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to injured victims. Any fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident may include lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Dixon’s personal injury attorneys in Percy, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury claim in Percy depends on the severity of the damage and injury. Any reward may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related wrecks every year in the United States. Of those, around 134 students become fatalities in bus accidents and approximately 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Percy is much more effective than fighting insurance companies on your own. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for more info about traffic accident lawyers in Percy, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Percy, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon offers effective legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a car or truck accident, talk to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to better your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Percy, IL.
Car and Truck Crash Attorneys in Percy, IL
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident case in Percy is obtaining professional legal help. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of fields in Percy, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only have to pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Percy, IL traffic accident lawyers can help you maximize your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Percy:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Percy?
In a moment can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Percy, IL have provided four steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s very important for car accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Percy, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you with this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Call a Percy Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Percy, IL, will assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact Percy traffic accident attorneys as soon as you can, or have a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Percy can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Percy, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to 33 percent of fatalities in the United States involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Percy traffic collision lawyers provide a few more statistics about the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a lot of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that nearly 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. An important element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Percy, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our duty to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Percy, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Percy, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Percy:
- What does it cost to pursue an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Percy traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Percy traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting Percy traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a traffic accident claim? It is simple: Contact a Percy traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Percy, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Percy, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.