Perryville, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a trusted vehicle accident attorney in Perryville, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Perryville, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Perryville, Chris Dixon and his injury firm provide affordable and effective legal counsel to car accident victims and/or their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Illinois and Missouri clients plus clients and their families in Perryville, MO.
- The car and truck accident lawyers at Dixon offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Legal fees apply if you win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s traffic attorneys in Perryville, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The exact settlement for a traffic injury claim in Perryville varies on the severity of the damage and injury. The reward may also be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related accidents annually in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus accidents and around 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Perryville is much more effective than winning insurance companies on your own. Contact Chris Dixon now for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Perryville, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients in Perryville, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon offers professional legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a car or truck incident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact an attorney straight away to increase your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Perryville, MO.
Auto Collision Attorneys in Perryville, MO
The important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Perryville is finding experienced legal representation. Dixon specializes in various fields in Perryville, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means our clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, a Perryville, MO traffic accident attorney is here to increase your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Perryville traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Perryville?
With a wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Perryville, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A Perryville, MO, vehicle accident lawyer can help you do this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Perryville Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident attorney in Perryville, MO, can help you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call a Perryville traffic accident attorney as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Perryville are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Perryville, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly one-out-of-three of fatalities in the United States involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Perryville traffic accident attorneys provide a few additional stats about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 10 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured annually in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. An important element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Perryville, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Perryville, MO?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Perryville, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Perryville:
- How much does it cost to open a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Perryville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Perryville traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a Perryville traffic accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a car accident claim? It’s simple: Contact a Perryville traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Perryville, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Perryville, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.