Pevely, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a professional car accident lawyer in Pevely, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Pevely, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Pevely, Chris Dixon and the personal injury firm provide affordable and effective legal representation to car wreck victims and/or their families. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus clients in Pevely, MO.
- The vehicle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to victims. Legal fees are charged only if you win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Our traffic attorneys in Pevely, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The settlement in a traffic injury claim in Pevely varies on the seriousness of the damage. The reward may be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related accidents every year in the United States. Of those, around 134 students become fatalities in bus accidents and approximately 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Pevely is much more effective than fighting accident cases by yourself. Contact Chris Dixon now for more info about traffic accident lawyers in Pevely, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients in Pevely, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon offers professional legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle or pedestrian incident, reach out to Chris Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact a lawyer right away to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Pevely, MO.
Vehicle Wreck Attorneys in Pevely, MO
One pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Pevely is procuring experienced legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of areas in Pevely, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means our clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, a Pevely, MO traffic accident attorney is here to increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Pevely traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Pevely?
In a fraction of a second can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Pevely, MO have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is very important for accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A Pevely, MO, vehicle accident attorney can assist you in completing this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Pevely Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements is hard. A traffic accident attorney in Pevely, MO, will help you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are not able to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact a Pevely traffic accident attorney as soon as possible, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Pevely can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Pevely, MO
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is important to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to one-out-of-three of deaths in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Pevely traffic crash attorneys provide a few more stats on the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that close to half a million cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Pevely, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our duty to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Pevely, MO?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Pevely, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Pevely:
- What does it cost to start a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Pevely traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Pevely traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a Pevely traffic accident attorney, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a car crash claim? It’s easy: Call a Pevely traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Pevely, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Pevely, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.