Pickneyville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a professional car accident lawyer in Pickneyville, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Pickneyville, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Pickneyville, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm provide quality legal counsel to traffic wreck victims and/or their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Illinois and Missouri clients, plus clients in Pickneyville, IL.
- The car and truck collision lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Any fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon’s traffic lawyers in Pickneyville, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury case in Pickneyville may fluctuate based on the severity of the damage. Reimbursement may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related accidents each year in the United States. Of those, about 134 students become fatalities in bus accidents and approximately 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Pickneyville is much more effective than winning cases by yourself. Call Chris Dixon now for more info about traffic accident lawyers in Pickneyville, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35 million for clients in Pickneyville, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been injured in a car or truck incident, reach out to us today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to improve your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in Pickneyville, IL.
Auto Wreck Attorneys in Pickneyville, IL
One important step in settling a traffic accident claim in Pickneyville is obtaining professional legal representation. Dixon specializes in a number of areas in Pickneyville, including:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning clients only have to pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Pickneyville, IL traffic accident lawyers can help you increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Pickneyville:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Pickneyville?
With a wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Pickneyville, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is essential for vehicle accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Pickneyville, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you with this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Find a Pickneyville Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It is often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident attorney in Pickneyville, IL, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to call Pickneyville traffic accident lawyers as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Pickneyville can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Pickneyville, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly 33 percent of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Pickneyville traffic collision lawyers offer up a few additional statistics about the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a lot of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. An important element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Pickneyville, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our job to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Pickneyville, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Pickneyville, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Pickneyville:
- How much does it cost to open a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Pickneyville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Pickneyville traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling Pickneyville traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a car crash claim? It’s easy: Contact a Pickneyville traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Pickneyville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Pickneyville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.