Pocahontas, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a trusted traffic accident attorney in Pocahontas, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Pocahontas, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Pocahontas, Chris Dixon and the injury firm provide affordable and effective legal counsel to car crash victims and their families. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Missouri and Illinois clients, plus those in Pocahontas, IL.
- The car and truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Legal service fees apply only when we win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s injury lawyers in Pocahontas, IL, will help maximize your settlement.
- The settlement in a traffic injury case in Pocahontas varies on the seriousness of the injury. Reimbursement may be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related crashes annually in the United States. Of those, around 134 students are killed in bus accidents and around 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Pocahontas is much more effective than fighting accident cases on your own. Contact Christopher Dixon now for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Pocahontas, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $35 million for clients and their families in Pocahontas, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a car or truck accident, talk to us today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact a lawyer straight away to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Pocahontas, IL.
Traffic Wreck Lawyers in Pocahontas, IL
An important step in settling a traffic accident claim in Pocahontas is obtaining professional legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in several different areas in Pocahontas. These include:
We use a contingency payment program, which means our clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Pocahontas, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Pocahontas:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Pocahontas?
In the blink of an eye can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Pocahontas, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is very important for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Pocahontas, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you in completing this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Contact a Pocahontas Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident attorney in Pocahontas, IL, will aid you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to contact Pocahontas traffic accident attorneys as soon as you can, or have a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Pocahontas can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Pocahontas, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly one-out-of-three of fatalities in the United States involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Pocahontas traffic accident lawyers offer up a few additional statistics on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a high number of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial component of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Pocahontas, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Pocahontas, IL?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Pocahontas, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Pocahontas:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Pocahontas traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Pocahontas traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling Pocahontas traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car wreck claim? It is easy: Contact a Pocahontas traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Pocahontas, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Pocahontas, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.