Red Bud, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a seasoned car accident lawyer in Red Bud, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Red Bud, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Red Bud, Chris Dixon and the injury firm offer effective legal counsel to traffic wreck victims and/or their families. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, plus clients and their families in Red Bud, IL.
- The car and truck crash attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to victims. Legal service fees are charged only if we win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Our car accident lawyers in Red Bud, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The settlement for a traffic injury case in Red Bud may vary based on the seriousness of the damage. Compensation may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people die in vehicle-related crashes annually in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus traffic accidents and around 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Red Bud is much more effective than winning cases without representation. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for more info about traffic accident attorneys in Red Bud, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $35 million for clients in Red Bud, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon offers effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a vehicle incident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact a lawyer straight away to better your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Red Bud, IL.
Traffic Crash Attorneys in Red Bud, IL
The important step in settling a traffic accident claim in Red Bud is bringing on experienced legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in several different fields in Red Bud, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Red Bud, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Red Bud:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Red Bud?
In a fraction of a second can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Red Bud, IL have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is essential for car accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Red Bud, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you with this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact a Red Bud Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is hard. A traffic accident attorney in Red Bud, IL, can assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it is so important to contact Red Bud traffic accident lawyers as soon as possible, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Red Bud are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Red Bud, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to 33 percent of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Red Bud traffic collision lawyers offer up a few additional statistics on the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a high number of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 10-11 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. An important component of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Red Bud, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Red Bud, IL?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Red Bud, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Red Bud:
- How much does it cost to pursue an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Red Bud traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Red Bud traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting Red Bud traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a traffic wreck case? It’s easy: Call a Red Bud traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Red Bud, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Red Bud, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.