Robinson, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a experienced vehicle accident attorney in Robinson, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Robinson, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Robinson, Christopher Dixon and his injury firm offer affordable legal counsel to vehicle accident victims and/or their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including clients and their families in Robinson, IL.
- The traffic crash lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Legal service fees apply if you win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Our car accident attorneys in Robinson, IL, will help maximize your settlement.
- The exact settlement for a traffic injury claim in Robinson varies on the severity of the damage. The reward may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related accidents each year in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus crashes and approximately 102,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Robinson is much more effective than winning claims without representation. Call Chris Dixon now for additional information about traffic accident attorneys in Robinson, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients in Robinson, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you have been injured in a car or truck incident, reach out to us now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact a lawyer right away to improve your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in Robinson, IL.
Traffic Collision Lawyers in Robinson, IL
The important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Robinson is procuring professional legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of fields in Robinson. These include:
We use a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Robinson, IL traffic accident lawyers can help you maximize your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Robinson:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Robinson?
With a wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Robinson, IL have provided four steps if you have been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Robinson, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you in completing this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Find a Robinson Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A traffic accident attorney in Robinson, IL, can assist you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to contact Robinson traffic accident lawyers as soon as possible, or have a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Robinson are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Robinson, IL
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to 33 percent of deaths in the United States involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Robinson traffic wreck lawyers provide a few more stats on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a high number of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 10% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that nearly 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A crucial component of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Robinson, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Robinson, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Robinson, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Robinson:
- What does it cost to begin a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Robinson traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Robinson traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Robinson traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a traffic accident claim? It’s simple: Call a Robinson traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Robinson, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Robinson, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.