Rockwood, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a professional road accident lawyer in Rockwood, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Rockwood, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Rockwood, Chris Dixon and the injury firm provide affordable legal counsel to traffic accident victims. Chris Dixon is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus clients and their families in Rockwood, IL.
- The car accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to victims. Legal service fees apply if you win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s injury attorneys in Rockwood, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward in a traffic injury case in Rockwood fluctuates on the seriousness of the injury and damage. Reimbursement may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people die in traffic-related accidents annually in the U.S. Of those, around 134 students are killed in bus crashes and about 102,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Rockwood is much more effective than fighting claims on your own. Call Dixon now for more info about traffic accident lawyers in Rockwood, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35 million for clients and their families in Rockwood, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon provides effective legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a road accident, talk to the Dixon Injury Firm today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact an attorney straight away to increase your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Rockwood, IL.
Auto Crash Attorneys in Rockwood, IL
One important step in settling a traffic accident claim in Rockwood is obtaining experienced legal counsel. Chris Dixon specializes in several different fields in Rockwood. These include:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Rockwood, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to maximize your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Rockwood:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Rockwood?
In a moment can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Rockwood, IL have provided four steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Rockwood, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Rockwood Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It is often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in Rockwood, IL, can help you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is another reason why it is so important to call Rockwood traffic accident lawyers as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Rockwood are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Rockwood, IL
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost one-third of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Rockwood traffic accident lawyers offer up a few additional stats about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a high number of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial component of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Rockwood, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with fighting these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Rockwood, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Rockwood, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Rockwood:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Rockwood traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Rockwood traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling Rockwood traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car wreck case? It is easy: Call a Rockwood traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Rockwood, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Rockwood, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.