Rosiclare, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a experienced traffic accident lawyer in Rosiclare, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Rosiclare, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Rosiclare, Chris Dixon and the injury firm provide affordable legal counsel to vehicle accident victims and their families. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including clients and their families in Rosiclare, IL.
- The car collision lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Legal service fees apply if you win the case.
- Compensation for a traffic accident may include emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon’s personal injury lawyers in Rosiclare, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The exact amount of a reward in a traffic injury case in Rosiclare may vary based on the seriousness of the damage and injury. The reward may be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people die in traffic-related accidents each year in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus accidents and approximately 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Rosiclare is much more effective than winning cases on your own. Call Dixon now for additional info about traffic accident lawyers in Rosiclare, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Rosiclare, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you have been hurt in a car or truck accident, talk to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact a lawyer straight away to better your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Rosiclare, IL.
Traffic Injury Lawyers in Rosiclare, IL
A pertinent step in settling a traffic accident claim in Rosiclare is getting professional legal help. Dixon specializes in a number of fields in Rosiclare, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means our clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Rosiclare, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to maximize your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Rosiclare:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Rosiclare?
In a moment can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Rosiclare, IL have provided four steps if you’ve been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is essential for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Rosiclare, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact a Rosiclare Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Rosiclare, IL, can assist you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to call Rosiclare traffic accident lawyers as soon as possible, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Rosiclare are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Rosiclare, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-out-of-three of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Rosiclare traffic wreck attorneys offer up a few more stats about the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a lot of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 9 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that nearly 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. An important element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Rosiclare, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our job to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Rosiclare, IL?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Rosiclare, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Rosiclare:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Rosiclare traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Rosiclare traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting Rosiclare traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a traffic accident claim? It’s simple: Contact a Rosiclare traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Rosiclare, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Rosiclare, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.