Royalton, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a professional road accident attorney in Royalton, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Royalton, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Royalton, Christopher Dixon and his injury firm provide affordable and effective legal representation to car accident victims. Chris Dixon is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, plus clients and their families in Royalton, IL.
- The car and truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to victims. Legal fees apply only when you win the case.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Our injury lawyers in Royalton, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The exact settlement for a traffic injury claim in Royalton fluctuates on the severity of the injury. Compensation may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related wrecks annually in the United States. Of those, around 134 students die in bus crashes and around 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Royalton is much more effective than winning accident claims without representation. Call Chris Dixon today for additional information about traffic accident attorneys in Royalton, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Royalton, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon offers professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you have been injured in a road accident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact an attorney right away to increase the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Royalton, IL.
Car and Truck Injury Attorneys in Royalton, IL
One important step in settling a traffic accident case in Royalton is finding experienced legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of fields in Royalton, including:
We use a contingency payment program, which means our clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any professional traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Royalton, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to maximize your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Royalton:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Royalton?
In just a moment can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Royalton, IL have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s very important for car accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Royalton, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you in completing this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Contact a Royalton Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Royalton, IL, will help you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to call Royalton traffic accident lawyers as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Royalton can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Royalton, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is important to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost one-third of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Royalton traffic collision lawyers provide a few more statistics about the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10-11 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical component of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Royalton, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our duty to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Royalton, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Royalton, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Royalton:
- What does it cost to pursue an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Royalton traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Royalton traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling Royalton traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a car wreck case? It’s simple: Call a Royalton traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Royalton, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Royalton, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.