Russellville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a professional traffic accident attorney in Russellville, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Russellville, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Russellville, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm provide quality legal counsel to traffic accident victims. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including those in Russellville, IL.
- The traffic collision attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to victims. Any fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s injury lawyers in Russellville, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The exact settlement for a traffic injury claim in Russellville depends on the seriousness of the injury. Any reward may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related crashes every year in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus traffic accidents and about 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Russellville is much more effective than fighting insurance companies by yourself. Call Christopher Dixon now for additional info about traffic accident lawyers in Russellville, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for clients in Russellville, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a vehicle or pedestrian accident, reach out to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact an attorney right away to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Russellville, IL.
Car and Truck Collision Lawyers in Russellville, IL
A pertinent step in settling a traffic accident case in Russellville is finding professional legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a number of fields in Russellville. These include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Russellville, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to maximize your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Russellville:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Russellville?
With a wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Russellville, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Russellville, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you in completing this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact a Russellville Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It is often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A traffic accident lawyer in Russellville, IL, will help you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact Russellville traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Russellville are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Russellville, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s important to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly 33 percent of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Russellville traffic collision lawyers offer up a few more stats about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a high number of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. An important element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Russellville, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our duty to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Russellville, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Russellville, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Russellville:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Russellville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Russellville traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling Russellville traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car crash claim? It is easy: Contact a Russellville traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Russellville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Russellville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.