Salem, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a seasoned vehicle accident lawyer in Salem, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Salem, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Salem, Christopher Dixon and his injury firm offer effective legal representation to vehicle accident victims and/or their families. Dixon serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus clients and their families in Salem, IL.
- The car and truck wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to victims. Legal service fees apply if we win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Our traffic attorneys in Salem, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The exact settlement for a traffic injury claim in Salem may vary based on the severity of the injury. Any reward may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related accidents annually in the United States. Of those, about 134 students are killed in bus accidents and around 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Salem is much more effective than winning accident cases by yourself. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Salem, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $35,000,000 for clients in Salem, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon offers effective legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a road incident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact an attorney right away to better your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Salem, IL.
Vehicle Wreck Lawyers in Salem, IL
The important step in settling a traffic accident claim in Salem is finding professional legal help. Dixon specializes in various areas in Salem, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning clients only have to pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Salem, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to maximize your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Salem:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Salem?
In just a moment can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Salem, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Salem, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you with this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Contact a Salem Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It is often more expensive not to hire one. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Salem, IL, will aid you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to contact Salem traffic accident lawyers as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Salem can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Salem, IL
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly 33 percent of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Salem traffic accident lawyers offer up a few more stats on the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a high number of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 9 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A crucial component of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Salem, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Salem, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Salem, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Salem:
- How much does it cost to begin an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Salem traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Salem traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting Salem traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a car crash claim? It is simple: Call a Salem traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Salem, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Salem, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.