Sesser, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a professional road accident lawyer in Sesser, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Sesser, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Sesser, Chris Dixon and the injury firm provide effective legal representation to vehicle accident victims. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus clients in Sesser, IL.
- The vehicle accident lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Any fees apply if you win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers in Sesser, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The settlement for a traffic injury case in Sesser may fluctuate based on the severity of the damage. The reward may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related crashes annually in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus crashes and approximately 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Sesser is much more effective than fighting insurance companies by yourself. Contact Chris Dixon today for additional info about traffic accident lawyers in Sesser, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $35 million for clients and their families in Sesser, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon offers effective legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you have been injured in a car or truck incident, reach out to us today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is essential to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to increase your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Sesser, IL.
Traffic Collision Lawyers in Sesser, IL
The important step in settling a traffic accident claim in Sesser is procuring experienced legal help. Dixon specializes in a number of areas in Sesser, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means our clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Sesser, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Sesser:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Sesser?
In the blink of an eye can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Sesser, IL have provided four steps if you’ve been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is crucial for car accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Sesser, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you with this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Call a Sesser Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It is often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Sesser, IL, can assist you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to call Sesser traffic accident attorneys as soon as possible, or ask a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Sesser are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Sesser, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is important to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost 33 percent of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Sesser traffic collision attorneys provide a few additional stats about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a lot of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that nearly 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. An important element of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Sesser, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our duty to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Sesser, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Sesser, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Sesser:
- How much does it cost to start an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Sesser traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Sesser traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting Sesser traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a traffic accident case? It’s simple: Contact a Sesser traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Sesser, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Sesser, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.