Shawneetown, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a professional vehicle accident attorney in Shawneetown, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Shawneetown, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Shawneetown, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm offer effective legal counsel to traffic crash victims and/or their families. Chris Dixon serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including clients in Shawneetown, IL.
- The vehicle accident lawyers at Dixon offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to injured victims. Legal service fees are charged only if we win the case.
- Compensation for a traffic accident may include emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon’s traffic attorneys in Shawneetown, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The settlement in a traffic injury case in Shawneetown may fluctuate based on the severity of the injury. Reimbursement may also be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people die in traffic-related accidents every year in the United States. Of those, around 134 students die in bus accidents and approximately 102,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Shawneetown is much more effective than winning cases without representation. Call Dixon today for more info about traffic accident lawyers in Shawneetown, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35 million for clients and their families in Shawneetown, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon offers effective legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a vehicle or pedestrian accident, talk to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is essential to contact a lawyer right away to improve the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Shawneetown, IL.
Car and Truck Injury Attorneys in Shawneetown, IL
The important step in settling a traffic accident claim in Shawneetown is bringing on professional legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various areas in Shawneetown. These include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any professional traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Shawneetown, IL traffic accident lawyers can help you maximize your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Shawneetown:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Shawneetown?
In a fraction of a second can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Shawneetown, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s essential for car accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Shawneetown, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you in completing this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Call a Shawneetown Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Shawneetown, IL, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact Shawneetown traffic accident attorneys as soon as you can, or ask a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Shawneetown can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Shawneetown, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to one-third of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Shawneetown traffic collision lawyers provide a few more statistics on the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a lot of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 9.5% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A crucial component of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Shawneetown, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with fighting these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our duty to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Shawneetown, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Shawneetown, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Shawneetown:
- What does it cost to begin a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Shawneetown traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Shawneetown traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling Shawneetown traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a traffic accident claim? It is easy: Call a Shawneetown traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Shawneetown, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Shawneetown, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.