Shiloh, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a experienced road accident lawyer in Shiloh, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Shiloh, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Shiloh, Christopher Dixon and his injury firm provide affordable and effective legal representation to vehicle crash victims and their families. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, plus clients and their families in Shiloh, IL.
- The vehicle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to potential clients. Any fees apply if we win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon’s car accident attorneys in Shiloh, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The exact settlement in a traffic injury case in Shiloh may fluctuate based on the severity of the injury. Any reward may also be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related wrecks each year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students become fatalities in bus accidents and around 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Shiloh is much more effective than winning claims on your own. Contact Christopher Dixon now for additional info about traffic accident lawyers in Shiloh, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients in Shiloh, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon offers effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a car or truck incident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Shiloh, IL.
Auto Injury Attorneys in Shiloh, IL
One important step in settling a traffic accident case in Shiloh is getting professional legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a number of fields in Shiloh, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning our clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Shiloh, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you maximize your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Shiloh:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Shiloh?
Turning your eyes away from the road for just a second can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Shiloh, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Shiloh, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you with this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Find a Shiloh Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Shiloh, IL, will assist you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is just another reason why it’s so important to contact Shiloh traffic accident attorneys as soon as possible, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Shiloh can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Shiloh, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is important to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to one-third of fatalities in the United States involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Shiloh traffic crash lawyers offer up a few additional statistics about the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a lot of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 9 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that close to half a million cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A critical element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Shiloh, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our duty to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Shiloh, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Shiloh, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Shiloh:
- What does it cost to begin a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Shiloh traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Shiloh traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting Shiloh traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car crash case? It is simple: Call a Shiloh traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Shiloh, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Shiloh, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.