Sims, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a experienced road accident lawyer in Sims, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Sims, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Sims, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm provide affordable and effective legal counsel to traffic wreck victims and/or their families. Dixon serves Missouri and Illinois clients, plus those in Sims, IL.
- The car and truck accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Any fees apply if you win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Our personal injury attorneys in Sims, IL, will help maximize your settlement.
- The settlement for a traffic injury claim in Sims may fluctuate based on the seriousness of the injury and damage. Reimbursement may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related wrecks each year in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus traffic accidents and around 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Sims is much more effective than fighting claims on your own. Contact Chris Dixon now for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Sims, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Sims, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm offers effective legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a car or truck accident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact an attorney right away to improve your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in Sims, IL.
Vehicle Injury Lawyers in Sims, IL
A pertinent step in settling a traffic accident case in Sims is obtaining experienced legal help. Chris Dixon specializes in several different areas in Sims, including:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning our clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Sims, IL traffic accident lawyers can help you increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Sims:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Sims?
With one wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Sims, IL have provided four steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is essential for car accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Sims, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you with this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Call a Sims Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Sims, IL, will help you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it is so important to contact Sims traffic accident attorneys as soon as possible, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Sims are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Sims, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost one-third of fatalities in the United States involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Sims traffic collision attorneys provide a few more stats about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a lot of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A critical component of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Sims, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Sims, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Sims, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Sims:
- How much does it cost to start a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Sims traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Sims traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Sims traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a car crash claim? It is simple: Call a Sims traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Sims, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Sims, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.