Spanish Lake, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a experienced road accident attorney in Spanish Lake, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Spanish Lake, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Spanish Lake, Chris Dixon and his injury firm provide quality legal representation to car accident victims and their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus clients in Spanish Lake, MO.
- The traffic collision attorneys at Dixon offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to victims. Legal fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s traffic lawyers in Spanish Lake, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury claim in Spanish Lake depends on the severity of the damage. Any reward may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related crashes every year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students are killed in bus accidents and approximately 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Spanish Lake is much more effective than fighting accident cases without representation. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional information about traffic accident lawyers in Spanish Lake, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Spanish Lake, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon provides professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a road accident, reach out to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is essential to contact an attorney right away to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Spanish Lake, MO.
Vehicle Wreck Lawyers in Spanish Lake, MO
A pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident case in Spanish Lake is finding professional legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various fields in Spanish Lake, including:
We use a contingency payment program, which means our clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Spanish Lake, MO traffic accident lawyers are here to maximize your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Spanish Lake:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Spanish Lake?
In a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Spanish Lake, MO have provided 4 steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Spanish Lake, MO, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you in completing this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Spanish Lake Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident attorney in Spanish Lake, MO, will help you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to call Spanish Lake traffic accident attorneys as soon as possible, or ask a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Spanish Lake are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Spanish Lake, MO
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost one-third of deaths in the United States involve dangerous driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Spanish Lake traffic crash attorneys provide a few additional stats about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a lot of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 9 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that close to half a million cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. An important component of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Spanish Lake, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims with fighting these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Spanish Lake, MO?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Spanish Lake, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Spanish Lake:
- What does it cost to open an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Spanish Lake traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Spanish Lake traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Spanish Lake traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a traffic wreck claim? It is simple: Contact a Spanish Lake traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Spanish Lake, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Spanish Lake, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.