St. Ann, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a professional traffic accident attorney in St. Ann, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in St. Ann, MO. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in St. Ann, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm offer affordable legal counsel to traffic crash victims and their families. Dixon serves Missouri and Illinois clients, including clients in St. Ann, MO.
- The vehicle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to injured victims. Any fees are charged only if you win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident attorneys in St. Ann, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury claim in St. Ann may vary based on the seriousness of the damage. The reward may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related wrecks every year in the U.S. Of those, around 134 students become fatalities in bus accidents and around 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in St. Ann is much more effective than winning insurance companies without representation. Call Dixon now for more information about traffic accident attorneys in St. Ann, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients and their families in St. Ann, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon offers effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a vehicle or pedestrian accident, reach out to us now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact an attorney right away to increase your chances of winning a traffic accident case in St. Ann, MO.
Vehicle Wreck Lawyers in St. Ann, MO
One important phase in settling a traffic accident claim in St. Ann is getting experienced legal counsel. Chris Dixon specializes in various fields in St. Ann, including:
We use a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, St. Ann, MO traffic accident lawyers can help you maximize your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in St. Ann:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in St. Ann?
With one wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in St. Ann, MO have provided 4 steps if you have been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is essential for car accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. St. Ann, MO, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a St. Ann Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident attorney in St. Ann, MO, can aid you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it is so important to call St. Ann traffic accident lawyers as soon as possible, or ask a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in St. Ann are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in St. Ann, MO
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to one-third of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your St. Ann traffic collision lawyers provide a few additional stats on the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a lot of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10-11 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that close to half a million cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. An important component of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in St. Ann, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with fighting these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in St. Ann, MO?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in St. Ann, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in St. Ann:
- What does it cost to begin a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the St. Ann traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your St. Ann traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling St. Ann traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a car wreck case? It’s easy: Contact a St. Ann traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your St. Ann, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in St. Ann, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.