St. Charles, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a trusted road accident lawyer in St. Charles, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in St. Charles, MO. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in St. Charles, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm provide affordable legal representation to car accident victims and/or their families. Chris Dixon is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients and their families in St. Charles, MO.
- The car and truck collision lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to victims. Legal fees apply only when you win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s traffic attorneys in St. Charles, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The settlement for a traffic injury claim in St. Charles varies on the seriousness of the injury. Reimbursement may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related accidents every year in the United States. Of those, around 134 students become fatalities in bus traffic accidents and about 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in St. Charles is much more effective than winning accident claims without representation. Call Chris Dixon today for more information about traffic accident attorneys in St. Charles, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Types of St. Charles, MO Traffic Accident Law
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients and their families in St. Charles, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm offers effective legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you have been hurt in a car or truck accident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact a lawyer right away to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident case in St. Charles, MO.
Auto Collision Attorneys in St. Charles, MO
A pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident case in St. Charles is obtaining experienced legal help. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various fields in St. Charles. These include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, St. Charles, MO traffic accident attorneys can help you maximize your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in St. Charles:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in St. Charles?
Turning your eyes away from the road for just a second can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in St. Charles, MO have provided four steps if you have been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. St. Charles, MO, vehicle accident attorneys can help you in completing this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a St. Charles Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in St. Charles, MO, can aid you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to contact St. Charles traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in St. Charles can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in St. Charles, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost 33 percent of fatalities in the United States involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your St. Charles traffic collision lawyers offer up a few more statistics on the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a high number of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 10% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that close to half a million cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial component of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in St. Charles, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our duty to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in St. Charles, MO?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in St. Charles, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in St. Charles:
- How much does it cost to pursue an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the St. Charles traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your St. Charles traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting St. Charles traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a traffic crash claim? It is simple: Contact a St. Charles traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your St. Charles, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in St. Charles, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.