St. Clair, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a trusted traffic accident lawyer in St. Clair, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in St. Clair, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in St. Clair, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm offer affordable and effective legal counsel to car crash victims and/or their families. Dixon serves Missouri and Illinois clients including clients and their families in St. Clair, MO.
- The car and truck wreck lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Legal service fees apply if we win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon’s personal injury attorneys in St. Clair, MO, will help maximize your reward.
- The settlement in a traffic injury case in St. Clair may fluctuate based on the seriousness of the damage and injury. Compensation may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people die in vehicle-related accidents annually in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus crashes and around 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in St. Clair is much more effective than fighting accident cases without representation. Call Christopher Dixon today for additional information about traffic accident lawyers in St. Clair, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $50 million for clients in St. Clair, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon offers professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a vehicle incident, reach out to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact a lawyer right away to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in St. Clair, MO.
Auto Injury Attorneys in St. Clair, MO
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident claim in St. Clair is procuring professional legal counsel. Dixon specializes in a variety of areas in St. Clair. These include:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any seasoned traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a St. Clair, MO traffic accident attorney is here to increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a St. Clair traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in St. Clair?
Turning your eyes away from the road for just a second can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in St. Clair, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s essential for car accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. A St. Clair, MO, vehicle accident lawyer can help you with this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a St. Clair Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in St. Clair, MO, can help you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it’s so important to call a St. Clair traffic accident lawyer as soon as you can, or have a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in St. Clair can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in St. Clair, MO
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly one-out-of-three of deaths in the United States involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your St. Clair traffic wreck attorneys offer up a few more statistics about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. An important component of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in St. Clair, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in St. Clair, MO?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in St. Clair, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in St. Clair:
- How much does it cost to begin a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the St. Clair traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your St. Clair traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a St. Clair traffic accident lawyer, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a car accident claim? It’s simple: Contact a St. Clair traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your St. Clair, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in St. Clair, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.