St. Paul, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a seasoned road accident attorney in St. Paul, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in St. Paul, MO. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in St. Paul, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm offer quality legal counsel to car wreck victims and/or their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Missouri and Illinois clients including clients and their families in St. Paul, MO.
- The car and truck accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to victims. Legal fees apply only when we win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon’s traffic lawyers in St. Paul, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The exact settlement in a traffic injury case in St. Paul fluctuates on the seriousness of the damage. Any reward may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related wrecks annually in the United States. Of those, about 134 students are killed in bus traffic accidents and approximately 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in St. Paul is much more effective than winning cases without representation. Contact Dixon today for additional information about traffic accident attorneys in St. Paul, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients and their families in St. Paul, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a road incident, talk to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to improve your odds of winning a traffic accident case in St. Paul, MO.
Traffic Injury Lawyers in St. Paul, MO
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident case in St. Paul is getting experienced legal counsel. Dixon specializes in a number of fields in St. Paul, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any professional traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a St. Paul, MO traffic accident attorney can help you increase your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a St. Paul traffic claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in St. Paul?
In a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in St. Paul, MO have provided four steps if you have been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. A St. Paul, MO, vehicle accident lawyer can assist you do this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Find a St. Paul Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It is often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A traffic accident attorney in St. Paul, MO, can aid you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call a St. Paul traffic accident attorney as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in St. Paul can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in St. Paul, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is important to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly one-third of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your St. Paul traffic collision attorneys offer up a few additional stats on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There are also a high number of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 9 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured annually in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical component of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in St. Paul, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in St. Paul, MO?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in St. Paul, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in St. Paul:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the St. Paul traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your St. Paul traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a St. Paul traffic accident attorney, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a car wreck case? It is simple: Contact a St. Paul traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your St. Paul, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in St. Paul, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.