St. Peters, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a experienced vehicle accident lawyer in St. Peters, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in St. Peters, MO. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in St. Peters, Chris Dixon and his injury firm provide affordable and effective legal counsel to vehicle accident victims and their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Missouri and Illinois clients including those in St. Peters, MO.
- The car wreck attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to victims. Any fees are charged only if you win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Our car accident lawyers in St. Peters, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury case in St. Peters depends on the seriousness of the damage and injury. Compensation may also be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related accidents each year in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students die in bus accidents and about 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in St. Peters is much more effective than winning accident cases on your own. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for more info about traffic accident lawyers in St. Peters, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $35 million for clients in St. Peters, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon offers professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle or pedestrian accident, talk to us now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to improve your chances of winning a traffic accident case in St. Peters, MO.
Vehicle Collision Attorneys in St. Peters, MO
One important step in settling a traffic accident claim in St. Peters is obtaining experienced legal representation. Dixon specializes in several different fields in St. Peters, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means our clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, a St. Peters, MO traffic accident lawyer is here to maximize your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a St. Peters traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in St. Peters?
Turning your eyes away from the road for just a second can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in St. Peters, MO have provided four steps if you have been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is crucial for accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. A St. Peters, MO, vehicle accident lawyer can help you with this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a St. Peters Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident attorney in St. Peters, MO, will help you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to contact a St. Peters traffic accident attorney as soon as you can, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in St. Peters can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in St. Peters, MO
With over two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost one-out-of-three of deaths in the United States involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your St. Peters traffic wreck lawyers provide a few more statistics on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a lot of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. An important element of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in St. Peters, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in St. Peters, MO?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in St. Peters, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in St. Peters:
- What does it cost to start an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the St. Peters traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your St. Peters traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a St. Peters traffic accident lawyer, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car wreck claim? It is simple: Call a St. Peters traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your St. Peters, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in St. Peters, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.