Ste. Genevieve, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a trusted car accident attorney in Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Ste. Genevieve, Chris Dixon and his personal injury firm provide quality legal counsel to vehicle wreck victims. Chris Dixon is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients including clients in Ste. Genevieve, MO.
- The traffic wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to clients. Any fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon’s injury lawyers in Ste. Genevieve, MO, will help maximize your reward.
- The exact settlement in a traffic injury case in Ste. Genevieve varies on the seriousness of the injury and damage. Any reward may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related crashes each year in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus crashes and around 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Ste. Genevieve is much more effective than fighting cases by yourself. Call Christopher Dixon today for additional information about traffic accident lawyers in Ste. Genevieve, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Ste. Genevieve, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm provides effective legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you have been injured in a vehicle incident, reach out to Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact an attorney straight away to increase your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Traffic Crash Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve, MO
A pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident case in Ste. Genevieve is finding professional legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in several different areas in Ste. Genevieve. These include:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning clients only have to pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, a Ste. Genevieve, MO traffic accident lawyer can help you maximize your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Ste. Genevieve traffic claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Ste. Genevieve?
With one wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s very important for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A Ste. Genevieve, MO, vehicle accident attorney can help you do this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Contact a Ste. Genevieve Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire one. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A traffic accident lawyer in Ste. Genevieve, MO, will assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to call a Ste. Genevieve traffic accident attorney as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Ste. Genevieve are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Ste. Genevieve, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost one-out-of-three of deaths in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Ste. Genevieve traffic wreck lawyers offer up a few more stats on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a high number of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical element of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Ste. Genevieve, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with fighting these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Ste. Genevieve, MO?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Ste. Genevieve, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Ste. Genevieve:
- What does it cost to begin an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Ste. Genevieve traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Ste. Genevieve traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a Ste. Genevieve traffic accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a car accident claim? It is easy: Contact a Ste. Genevieve traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Ste. Genevieve, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.