Steeleville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a trusted road accident lawyer in Steeleville, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Steeleville, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Steeleville, Christopher Dixon and the injury firm offer quality legal counsel to traffic wreck victims and/or their families. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients in Steeleville, IL.
- The car and truck accident lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Legal fees are charged only if you win the case.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Our car accident attorneys in Steeleville, IL, will help maximize your settlement.
- The exact settlement in a traffic injury claim in Steeleville depends on the seriousness of the damage and injury. The reward may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related wrecks each year in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus crashes and about 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Steeleville is much more effective than fighting accident claims by yourself. Contact Christopher Dixon now for additional info about traffic accident lawyers in Steeleville, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $50 million for clients and their families in Steeleville, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon provides effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle or pedestrian accident, talk to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact an attorney straight away to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in Steeleville, IL.
Car and Truck Crash Attorneys in Steeleville, IL
An important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Steeleville is obtaining experienced legal representation. Dixon specializes in a number of fields in Steeleville, including:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Steeleville, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you increase your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Steeleville:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Steeleville?
In a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Steeleville, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Steeleville, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you in completing this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact a Steeleville Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Steeleville, IL, can help you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call Steeleville traffic accident attorneys as soon as you can, or ask a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Steeleville can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Steeleville, IL
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s important to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to one-out-of-three of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Steeleville traffic wreck attorneys offer up a few more statistics on the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Steeleville, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our job to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Steeleville, IL?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Steeleville, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Steeleville:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Steeleville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Steeleville traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling Steeleville traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a traffic wreck claim? It is simple: Contact a Steeleville traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Steeleville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Steeleville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.