Stonefort, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a professional vehicle accident lawyer in Stonefort, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Stonefort, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Stonefort, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm provide affordable legal counsel to car wreck victims and their families. Dixon is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, including those in Stonefort, IL.
- The vehicle wreck lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to injured victims. Legal service fees apply only when you win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon’s injury attorneys in Stonefort, IL, will help maximize your settlement.
- The settlement for a traffic injury claim in Stonefort fluctuates on the severity of the damage and injury. The reward may be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people die in traffic-related wrecks each year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students die in bus crashes and around 102,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Stonefort is much more effective than fighting accident claims without representation. Contact Christopher Dixon now for additional info about traffic accident lawyers in Stonefort, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $35 million for clients and their families in Stonefort, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon provides professional legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a road accident, talk to Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact a lawyer straight away to increase the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Stonefort, IL.
Vehicle Wreck Attorneys in Stonefort, IL
One pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident case in Stonefort is bringing on experienced legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a number of fields in Stonefort. These include:
We use a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Stonefort, IL traffic accident lawyers can help you increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Stonefort:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Stonefort?
In a fraction of a second can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Stonefort, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s essential for accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Stonefort, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you in completing this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact a Stonefort Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Stonefort, IL, will assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact Stonefort traffic accident attorneys as soon as you can, or have a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Stonefort can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Stonefort, IL
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to one-out-of-three of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Stonefort traffic wreck lawyers offer up a few more stats about the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a lot of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A crucial element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Stonefort, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Stonefort, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Stonefort, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Stonefort:
- What does it cost to pursue an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Stonefort traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Stonefort traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling Stonefort traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car accident claim? It is easy: Contact a Stonefort traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Stonefort, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Stonefort, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.