Sullivan, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a trusted road accident lawyer in Sullivan, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Sullivan, MO. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Sullivan, Chris Dixon and his injury firm offer affordable and effective legal representation to traffic accident victims and/or their families. Chris Dixon is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients plus those in Sullivan, MO.
- The traffic collision lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to potential clients. Legal service fees apply only when you win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s personal injury attorneys in Sullivan, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The exact settlement in a traffic injury claim in Sullivan may vary based on the severity of the damage. Compensation may be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related wrecks each year in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus crashes and about 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Sullivan is much more effective than fighting cases without representation. Call Dixon now for more information about traffic accident lawyers in Sullivan, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients in Sullivan, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon offers effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been injured in a vehicle or pedestrian incident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact an attorney straight away to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Sullivan, MO.
Vehicle Collision Lawyers in Sullivan, MO
One pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident case in Sullivan is procuring experienced legal representation. Dixon specializes in a variety of fields in Sullivan, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any professional traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a Sullivan, MO traffic accident lawyer can help you increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Sullivan traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Sullivan?
Turning your eyes away from the road for just a second can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Sullivan, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is very important for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A Sullivan, MO, vehicle accident attorney can assist you with this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Call a Sullivan Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Sullivan, MO, will assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact a Sullivan traffic accident attorney as soon as you can, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Sullivan are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Sullivan, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost 33 percent of deaths in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Sullivan traffic crash attorneys provide a few additional statistics on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 9.5% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical element of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Sullivan, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Sullivan, MO?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Sullivan, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Sullivan:
- How much does it cost to start a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Sullivan traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Sullivan traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a Sullivan traffic accident attorney, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a traffic accident claim? It’s easy: Call a Sullivan traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Sullivan, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Sullivan, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.