Sunset Hills, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a seasoned car accident lawyer in Sunset Hills, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Sunset Hills, MO. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Sunset Hills, Chris Dixon and his injury firm provide affordable legal counsel to car crash victims. Chris Dixon is available to Missouri and Illinois clients, plus those in Sunset Hills, MO.
- The traffic wreck lawyers at Dixon offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Legal fees apply if you win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Dixon’s personal injury lawyers in Sunset Hills, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury case in Sunset Hills may fluctuate based on the seriousness of the injury and damage. The reward may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in traffic-related accidents annually in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students become fatalities in bus crashes and around 102,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Sunset Hills is much more effective than winning cases on your own. Call Christopher Dixon now for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Sunset Hills, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $35 million for clients in Sunset Hills, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a car or truck incident, talk to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact an attorney straight away to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Sunset Hills, MO.
Traffic Collision Lawyers in Sunset Hills, MO
A pertinent step in settling a traffic accident case in Sunset Hills is procuring professional legal help. Dixon specializes in several different areas in Sunset Hills, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only have to pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Sunset Hills, MO traffic accident attorneys can help you maximize your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Sunset Hills:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Sunset Hills?
In just a moment can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Sunset Hills, MO have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is crucial for car accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Sunset Hills, MO, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you in completing this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Find a Sunset Hills Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Sunset Hills, MO, will assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to call Sunset Hills traffic accident attorneys as soon as you can, or have a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Sunset Hills can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Sunset Hills, MO
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost one-out-of-three of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Sunset Hills traffic wreck lawyers offer up a few more statistics on the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A critical component of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Sunset Hills, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Sunset Hills, MO?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Sunset Hills, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Sunset Hills:
- How much does it cost to start a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Sunset Hills traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Sunset Hills traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting Sunset Hills traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a traffic crash case? It is easy: Call a Sunset Hills traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Sunset Hills, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Sunset Hills, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.