Swansea, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a trusted car accident lawyer in Swansea, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Swansea, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Swansea, Chris Dixon and the personal injury firm offer affordable legal representation to car crash victims. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients in Swansea, IL.
- The car and truck accident lawyers at Dixon offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Legal fees apply only when we win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon’s car accident lawyers in Swansea, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The settlement for a traffic injury case in Swansea varies on the severity of the injury. Compensation may also be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people die in vehicle-related accidents every year in the United States. Of those, about 134 students are killed in bus crashes and around 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Swansea is much more effective than fighting cases without representation. Call Christopher Dixon today for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Swansea, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $50 million for clients and their families in Swansea, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a car or truck accident, talk to the Dixon Injury Firm today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact a lawyer right away to improve the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Swansea, IL.
Car and Truck Injury Lawyers in Swansea, IL
The important step in settling a traffic accident case in Swansea is bringing on professional legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of areas in Swansea, including:
We have a contingency payment program, which means our clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Swansea, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to increase your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Swansea:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Swansea?
In the blink of an eye can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Swansea, IL have provided four steps if you have been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is crucial for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Swansea, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you in completing this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Contact a Swansea Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A traffic accident lawyer in Swansea, IL, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it is so important to call Swansea traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Swansea can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Swansea, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is important to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost one-third of fatalities in the United States involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Swansea traffic accident attorneys offer up a few more statistics on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a high number of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 9.5% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that close to half a million cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. An important component of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Swansea, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our duty to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Swansea, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Swansea, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Swansea:
- How much does it cost to pursue an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Swansea traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Swansea traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting Swansea traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a car accident case? It’s easy: Call a Swansea traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Swansea, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Swansea, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.