Tamms, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a experienced traffic accident lawyer in Tamms, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Tamms, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Tamms, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm provide effective legal representation to traffic accident victims and/or their families. Chris Dixon serves Illinois and Missouri clients, plus clients and their families in Tamms, IL.
- The vehicle wreck attorneys at Dixon offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to clients. Legal fees apply if we win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Our car accident lawyers in Tamms, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury claim in Tamms fluctuates on the seriousness of the injury. Any reward may be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people die in vehicle-related crashes every year in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus accidents and approximately 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Tamms is much more effective than winning accident cases without representation. Contact Christopher Dixon now for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Tamms, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for clients in Tamms, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm offers effective legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle or pedestrian accident, talk to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact an attorney straight away to improve the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Tamms, IL.
Car and Truck Wreck Lawyers in Tamms, IL
A pertinent step in settling a traffic accident case in Tamms is bringing on experienced legal help. Chris Dixon specializes in several different fields in Tamms, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Tamms, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Tamms:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Tamms?
With one wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Tamms, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is crucial for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Tamms, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you in completing this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Call a Tamms Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in Tamms, IL, will help you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many car crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact Tamms traffic accident lawyers as soon as possible, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Tamms are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Tamms, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost one-third of fatalities in the United States involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Tamms traffic collision attorneys offer up a few more stats on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a high number of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 9 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Tamms, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our duty to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Tamms, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Tamms, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Tamms:
- What does it cost to pursue an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Tamms traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Tamms traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling Tamms traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a traffic wreck case? It’s simple: Contact a Tamms traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Tamms, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Tamms, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.