Town and Country, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a professional vehicle accident lawyer in Town and Country, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Town and Country, MO. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Town and Country, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm offer affordable legal counsel to vehicle crash victims. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Illinois and Missouri clients, plus clients and their families in Town and Country, MO.
- The car wreck attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Legal service fees apply if you win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident may include wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident attorneys in Town and Country, MO, will help maximize your reward.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury claim in Town and Country may vary based on the severity of the damage. Reimbursement may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related accidents every year in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus accidents and around 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Town and Country is much more effective than fighting cases by yourself. Contact Chris Dixon now for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Town and Country, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Town and Country, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been injured in a vehicle or pedestrian accident, reach out to Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to increase the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Town and Country, MO.
Car and Truck Crash Lawyers in Town and Country, MO
The important step in settling a traffic accident case in Town and Country is procuring professional legal help. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of fields in Town and Country. These include:
We use a contingency payment program, which means our clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a Town and Country, MO traffic accident attorney can help you increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Town and Country traffic claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Town and Country?
With a wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Town and Country, MO have provided four steps if you have been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is crucial for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. A Town and Country, MO, vehicle accident lawyer can help you with this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Find a Town and Country Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Town and Country, MO, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it is so important to call a Town and Country traffic accident attorney as soon as possible, or have a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Town and Country are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Town and Country, MO
With over two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is important to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to one-out-of-three of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Town and Country traffic crash lawyers offer up a few more statistics about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 9.5% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A critical element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Town and Country, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Town and Country, MO?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Town and Country, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Town and Country:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Town and Country traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Town and Country traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a Town and Country traffic accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a car wreck case? It is simple: Call a Town and Country traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Town and Country, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Town and Country, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.