Troy, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a experienced road accident attorney in Troy, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Troy, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Troy, Chris Dixon and his injury firm provide affordable legal counsel to traffic wreck victims and their families. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients in Troy, IL.
- The car crash lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to clients. Legal fees apply only when you win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon’s injury lawyers in Troy, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury claim in Troy varies on the severity of the injury and damage. Reimbursement may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people die in traffic-related crashes every year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students are killed in bus accidents and approximately 102,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Troy is much more effective than fighting claims on your own. Contact Christopher Dixon now for additional information about traffic accident lawyers in Troy, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Troy, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon provides professional legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a road incident, talk to us now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact a lawyer straight away to improve the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Troy, IL.
Car and Truck Wreck Lawyers in Troy, IL
A pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Troy is finding experienced legal representation. Dixon specializes in a number of fields in Troy, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Troy, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Troy:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Troy?
With a wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Troy, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s essential for vehicle accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Troy, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you with this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Call a Troy Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire one. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A traffic accident lawyer in Troy, IL, will assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are not able to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is just another reason why it’s so important to contact Troy traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Troy are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Troy, IL
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to 33 percent of deaths in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Troy traffic wreck attorneys provide a few more stats about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There are also a high number of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. An important component of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Troy, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Troy, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Troy, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Troy:
- How much does it cost to open an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Troy traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Troy traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting Troy traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a car crash claim? It’s simple: Contact a Troy traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Troy, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Troy, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.