Union, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a trusted car accident attorney in Union, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Union, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Union, Chris Dixon and the injury firm offer quality legal representation to traffic wreck victims and their families. Dixon is available to Missouri and Illinois clients plus clients and their families in Union, MO.
- The car and truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to clients. Any fees apply only when we win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon’s car accident lawyers in Union, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury case in Union varies on the seriousness of the damage. Compensation may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in traffic-related wrecks each year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students become fatalities in bus traffic accidents and around 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Union is much more effective than winning cases on your own. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for more info about traffic accident lawyers in Union, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients in Union, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle or pedestrian incident, talk to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact an attorney as soon as possible to improve your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in Union, MO.
Auto Crash Lawyers in Union, MO
One important phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Union is obtaining professional legal help. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various fields in Union, including:
We use a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a Union, MO traffic accident lawyer is here to increase your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Union traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Union?
In just a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Union, MO have provided four steps if you have been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s very important for car accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A Union, MO, vehicle accident attorney can assist you do this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Find a Union Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Union, MO, can aid you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call a Union traffic accident attorney as soon as possible, or have a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Union are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Union, MO
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-third of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Union traffic crash lawyers provide a few more statistics about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There are also a lot of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 9 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A crucial element of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Union, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Union, MO?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Union, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Union:
- How much does it cost to open a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Union traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Union traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a Union traffic accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a car crash claim? It’s simple: Contact a Union traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Union, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Union, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.