Valley Park, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a seasoned vehicle accident lawyer in Valley Park, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Valley Park, MO. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Valley Park, Christopher Dixon and the injury firm provide effective legal counsel to traffic wreck victims and their families. Chris Dixon serves Illinois and Missouri clients, plus clients in Valley Park, MO.
- The traffic crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to clients. Legal service fees apply only when you win the case.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon’s car accident attorneys in Valley Park, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury claim in Valley Park depends on the severity of the damage and injury. Any reward may be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related wrecks every year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students are killed in bus traffic accidents and approximately 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Valley Park is much more effective than fighting accident claims by yourself. Call Christopher Dixon today for additional info about traffic accident lawyers in Valley Park, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for clients in Valley Park, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon offers professional legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a vehicle accident, reach out to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to improve your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Valley Park, MO.
Traffic Crash Lawyers in Valley Park, MO
One pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident case in Valley Park is procuring professional legal representation. Dixon specializes in a number of areas in Valley Park, including:
We have a contingency payment program, which means clients only have to pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, a Valley Park, MO traffic accident lawyer is here to maximize your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Valley Park traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Valley Park?
In a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Valley Park, MO have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s essential for accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A Valley Park, MO, vehicle accident attorney can assist you with this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Contact a Valley Park Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It is often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Valley Park, MO, will aid you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to call a Valley Park traffic accident attorney as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Valley Park are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Valley Park, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-third of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Valley Park traffic wreck attorneys provide a few additional stats about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a lot of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10-11 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that close to half a million cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A crucial element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Valley Park, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims with winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our duty to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Valley Park, MO?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Valley Park, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Valley Park:
- What does it cost to begin an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Valley Park traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Valley Park traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a Valley Park traffic accident attorney, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a traffic crash case? It is simple: Contact a Valley Park traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Valley Park, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Valley Park, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.