Valmeyer, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a professional vehicle accident lawyer in Valmeyer, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Valmeyer, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Valmeyer, Christopher Dixon and the injury firm provide effective legal counsel to traffic crash victims. Dixon serves Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients in Valmeyer, IL.
- The traffic collision lawyers at Dixon offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to potential clients. Legal fees apply if we win the case.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon’s traffic attorneys in Valmeyer, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward for a traffic injury case in Valmeyer fluctuates on the seriousness of the injury. Compensation may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related accidents annually in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students die in bus accidents and around 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Valmeyer is much more effective than winning insurance companies on your own. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for more info about traffic accident lawyers in Valmeyer, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Valmeyer, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm offers effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a car or truck incident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact a lawyer straight away to better your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Valmeyer, IL.
Traffic Collision Attorneys in Valmeyer, IL
An important phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Valmeyer is getting experienced legal help. Dixon specializes in various fields in Valmeyer, including:
We have a contingency payment program, which means clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Valmeyer, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to maximize your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Valmeyer:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Valmeyer?
Turning your attention from the road for an instant can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Valmeyer, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s very important for car accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Valmeyer, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you with this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Valmeyer Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Valmeyer, IL, can assist you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is just another reason why it is so important to call Valmeyer traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Valmeyer can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Valmeyer, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-third of deaths in the United States involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Valmeyer traffic wreck lawyers provide a few more statistics on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a lot of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that nearly 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Valmeyer, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Valmeyer, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Valmeyer, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Valmeyer:
- How much does it cost to start an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Valmeyer traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Valmeyer traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting Valmeyer traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a traffic wreck case? It’s simple: Contact a Valmeyer traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Valmeyer, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Valmeyer, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.