Vienna, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a trusted traffic accident attorney in Vienna, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Vienna, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Vienna, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm offer affordable legal representation to vehicle accident victims. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including those in Vienna, IL.
- The vehicle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to victims. Legal service fees apply if you win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon’s traffic lawyers in Vienna, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward for a traffic injury case in Vienna depends on the severity of the injury and damage. Any reward may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related accidents annually in the United States. Of those, around 134 students are killed in bus accidents and approximately 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Vienna is much more effective than fighting claims by yourself. Call Chris Dixon now for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Vienna, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients in Vienna, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm offers effective legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you have been hurt in a car or truck incident, talk to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Vienna, IL.
Vehicle Collision Lawyers in Vienna, IL
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident case in Vienna is obtaining experienced legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in several different fields in Vienna. These include:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning our clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Vienna, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to maximize your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Vienna:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Vienna?
In just a moment can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Vienna, IL have provided four steps if you’ve been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is crucial for car accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Vienna, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you with this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact a Vienna Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It is often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in Vienna, IL, can aid you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are not able to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is another reason why it is so important to contact Vienna traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or have a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Vienna are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Vienna, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s important to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-out-of-three of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Vienna traffic wreck attorneys provide a few additional statistics on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There are also a lot of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 9 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. An important component of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Vienna, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our job to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Vienna, IL?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Vienna, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Vienna:
- How much does it cost to start a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Vienna traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Vienna traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling Vienna traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a traffic crash case? It’s simple: Contact a Vienna traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Vienna, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Vienna, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.