Villa Ridge, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a seasoned traffic accident lawyer in Villa Ridge, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Villa Ridge, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Villa Ridge, Chris Dixon and his personal injury firm provide affordable and effective legal counsel to traffic accident victims. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including those in Villa Ridge, MO.
- The vehicle crash lawyers at Dixon offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to injured victims. Legal fees apply if we win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Our car accident lawyers in Villa Ridge, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The exact settlement in a traffic injury claim in Villa Ridge varies on the severity of the injury. Any reward may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related wrecks each year in the United States. Of those, about 134 students die in bus traffic accidents and about 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Villa Ridge is much more effective than winning claims without representation. Contact Dixon today for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Villa Ridge, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Villa Ridge, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon offers effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a road incident, talk to us today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact an attorney straight away to improve your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Villa Ridge, MO.
Car and Truck Injury Lawyers in Villa Ridge, MO
One important step in settling a traffic accident claim in Villa Ridge is bringing on experienced legal representation. Dixon specializes in a number of fields in Villa Ridge, including:
We use a contingency payment program, meaning our clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a Villa Ridge, MO traffic accident attorney is here to increase your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Villa Ridge traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Villa Ridge?
In just a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Villa Ridge, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is essential for vehicle accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A Villa Ridge, MO, vehicle accident attorney can assist you do this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Villa Ridge Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Villa Ridge, MO, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is just another reason why it is so important to call a Villa Ridge traffic accident attorney as soon as you can, or have a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Villa Ridge are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Villa Ridge, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost one-third of fatalities in the United States involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Villa Ridge traffic wreck attorneys provide a few additional stats about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a high number of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 10 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that nearly 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A critical component of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Villa Ridge, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Villa Ridge, MO?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Villa Ridge, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Villa Ridge:
- How much does it cost to begin a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Villa Ridge traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Villa Ridge traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a Villa Ridge traffic accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a car crash case? It’s simple: Contact a Villa Ridge traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Villa Ridge, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Villa Ridge, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.