Warrenton, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a experienced road accident attorney in Warrenton, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Warrenton, MO. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Warrenton, Christopher Dixon and the injury firm offer quality legal representation to traffic wreck victims. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Illinois and Missouri clients including clients and their families in Warrenton, MO.
- The car and truck wreck lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to victims. Legal service fees apply if we win the case.
- Compensation for a traffic accident may include lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Our personal injury attorneys in Warrenton, MO, will help maximize your reward.
- The exact settlement for a traffic injury claim in Warrenton may fluctuate based on the seriousness of the injury and damage. The reward may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related wrecks annually in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus crashes and around 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Warrenton is much more effective than winning cases by yourself. Call Dixon today for additional info about traffic accident lawyers in Warrenton, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $35 million for clients and their families in Warrenton, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon provides professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a road incident, talk to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to increase your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Warrenton, MO.
Traffic Crash Attorneys in Warrenton, MO
A pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident case in Warrenton is finding professional legal representation. Chris Dixon specializes in a variety of areas in Warrenton, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, a Warrenton, MO traffic accident attorney can help you increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Warrenton traffic claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Warrenton?
With one wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Warrenton, MO have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is essential for accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. A Warrenton, MO, vehicle accident attorney can assist you with this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Warrenton Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in Warrenton, MO, can assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call a Warrenton traffic accident attorney as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Warrenton are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Warrenton, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly one-third of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Warrenton traffic accident attorneys provide a few more statistics about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a high number of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 9.5% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical component of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Warrenton, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims with fighting these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Warrenton, MO?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Warrenton, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Warrenton:
- What does it cost to open an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Warrenton traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Warrenton traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a Warrenton traffic accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a traffic accident case? It is easy: Call a Warrenton traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Warrenton, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Warrenton, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.