Washington, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a experienced vehicle accident lawyer in Washington, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Washington, MO. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Washington, Chris Dixon and the personal injury firm offer quality legal representation to traffic accident victims and their families. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients including clients and their families in Washington, MO.
- The car and truck accident attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to victims. Any fees apply only when you win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon’s injury attorneys in Washington, MO, will help maximize your settlement.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury claim in Washington varies on the severity of the damage and injury. Reimbursement may also be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people die in traffic-related crashes every year in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus crashes and approximately 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Washington is much more effective than fighting cases without representation. Contact Christopher Dixon now for additional information about traffic accident attorneys in Washington, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35 million for clients in Washington, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon offers professional legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a road incident, talk to the Dixon Injury Firm today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact a lawyer right away to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Washington, MO.
Auto Crash Lawyers in Washington, MO
The important phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Washington is procuring professional legal help. Dixon specializes in a number of fields in Washington. These include:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a Washington, MO traffic accident lawyer can help you maximize your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Washington traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Washington?
In the blink of an eye can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Washington, MO have provided four steps if you have been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is crucial for car accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. A Washington, MO, vehicle accident lawyer can help you with this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Washington Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It is often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is hard. A traffic accident attorney in Washington, MO, can aid you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call a Washington traffic accident attorney as soon as possible, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Washington are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Washington, MO
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to one-third of deaths in the United States involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Washington traffic accident attorneys provide a few more stats about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a high number of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 9.5% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Washington, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Washington, MO?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Washington, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Washington:
- What does it cost to begin a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Washington traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Washington traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a Washington traffic accident attorney, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a car wreck case? It is simple: Contact a Washington traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Washington, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Washington, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.