Waterloo, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a experienced car accident lawyer in Waterloo, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Waterloo, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Waterloo, Christopher Dixon and the injury firm provide quality legal representation to traffic crash victims. Chris Dixon is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, including those in Waterloo, IL.
- The vehicle wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Any fees are charged only if you win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Our car accident lawyers in Waterloo, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The exact settlement for a traffic injury case in Waterloo may vary based on the seriousness of the injury. Reimbursement may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related crashes annually in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students die in bus accidents and around 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Waterloo is much more effective than winning cases without representation. Contact Christopher Dixon now for additional info about traffic accident lawyers in Waterloo, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35 million for clients in Waterloo, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon offers professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle or pedestrian accident, talk to Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact an attorney as soon as possible to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Waterloo, IL.
Auto Wreck Lawyers in Waterloo, IL
An important step in settling a traffic accident case in Waterloo is bringing on professional legal help. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a number of fields in Waterloo. These include:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning our clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Waterloo, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you increase your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Waterloo:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Waterloo?
With a wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Waterloo, IL have provided four steps if you have been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Waterloo, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you with this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Waterloo Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Waterloo, IL, will help you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it is so important to call Waterloo traffic accident attorneys as soon as possible, or have a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Waterloo are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Waterloo, IL
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly one-third of deaths in the United States involve dangerous driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Waterloo traffic collision lawyers offer up a few more stats about the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a high number of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 9 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. An important element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Waterloo, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our duty to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Waterloo, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Waterloo, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Waterloo:
- What does it cost to start an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Waterloo traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Waterloo traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting Waterloo traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a traffic wreck claim? It’s simple: Call a Waterloo traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Waterloo, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Waterloo, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.