Webster Groves, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a seasoned car accident lawyer in Webster Groves, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Webster Groves, MO. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Webster Groves, Chris Dixon and the injury firm offer affordable legal representation to traffic wreck victims and/or their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Missouri and Illinois clients, plus those in Webster Groves, MO.
- The car and truck crash attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to injured victims. Any fees apply if we win the case.
- Compensation for a traffic accident may include wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s injury attorneys in Webster Groves, MO, will help maximize your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward in a traffic injury claim in Webster Groves may fluctuate based on the severity of the damage and injury. Compensation may also be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people die in vehicle-related crashes annually in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus accidents and approximately 102,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Webster Groves is much more effective than winning accident cases on your own. Contact Christopher Dixon today for more info about traffic accident attorneys in Webster Groves, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $35 million for clients and their families in Webster Groves, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon offers professional legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you have been injured in a vehicle accident, talk to us today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact an attorney as soon as possible to increase your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Webster Groves, MO.
Auto Collision Lawyers in Webster Groves, MO
One pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident case in Webster Groves is getting professional legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of areas in Webster Groves, including:
We use a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Webster Groves, MO traffic accident lawyers can help you maximize your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Webster Groves:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Webster Groves?
In just a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Webster Groves, MO have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is essential for car accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Webster Groves, MO, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you with this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Contact a Webster Groves Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Webster Groves, MO, can aid you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is just another reason why it is so important to contact Webster Groves traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or have a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Webster Groves are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Webster Groves, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s important to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly one-third of fatalities in the United States involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Webster Groves traffic wreck attorneys offer up a few additional statistics about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A critical component of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Webster Groves, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Webster Groves, MO?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Webster Groves, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Webster Groves:
- What does it cost to start a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Webster Groves traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Webster Groves traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling Webster Groves traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a traffic wreck case? It is simple: Contact a Webster Groves traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Webster Groves, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Webster Groves, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.