Weldon Spring, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a professional road accident lawyer in Weldon Spring, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Weldon Spring, MO. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Weldon Spring, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm provide affordable legal representation to vehicle wreck victims. Dixon is available to Illinois and Missouri clients plus clients in Weldon Spring, MO.
- The car wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to clients. Legal service fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Our personal injury attorneys in Weldon Spring, MO, will help maximize your reward.
- The settlement for a traffic injury claim in Weldon Spring may fluctuate based on the seriousness of the injury and damage. Reimbursement may be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related wrecks annually in the United States. Of those, about 134 students die in bus accidents and approximately 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Weldon Spring is much more effective than winning insurance companies by yourself. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today for more info about traffic accident lawyers in Weldon Spring, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients in Weldon Spring, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon provides effective legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a road accident, talk to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact an attorney straight away to increase your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Weldon Spring, MO.
Traffic Crash Attorneys in Weldon Spring, MO
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident claim in Weldon Spring is obtaining experienced legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in several different areas in Weldon Spring, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, a Weldon Spring, MO traffic accident attorney can help you increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Weldon Spring traffic claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Weldon Spring?
In the blink of an eye can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Weldon Spring, MO have provided 4 steps if you have been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s crucial for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A Weldon Spring, MO, vehicle accident attorney can help you with this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Weldon Spring Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Weldon Spring, MO, can aid you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is just another reason why it is so important to contact a Weldon Spring traffic accident lawyer as soon as you can, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Weldon Spring are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Weldon Spring, MO
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-third of fatalities in the United States involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Weldon Spring traffic accident attorneys offer up a few additional statistics on the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a lot of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 9.5% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Weldon Spring, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Weldon Spring, MO?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Weldon Spring, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Weldon Spring:
- How much does it cost to begin an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Weldon Spring traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Weldon Spring traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a Weldon Spring traffic accident attorney, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a traffic wreck case? It’s easy: Contact a Weldon Spring traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Weldon Spring, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Weldon Spring, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.