Wentzville, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a experienced traffic accident lawyer in Wentzville, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Wentzville, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Wentzville, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm provide affordable legal counsel to traffic wreck victims and/or their families. Chris Dixon is available to Missouri and Illinois clients plus clients and their families in Wentzville, MO.
- The car accident attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to potential clients. Any fees apply if you win the case.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Dixon’s personal injury attorneys in Wentzville, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury case in Wentzville may vary based on the seriousness of the injury. Compensation may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people die in traffic-related accidents each year in the U.S. Of those, around 134 students become fatalities in bus crashes and about 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Wentzville is much more effective than fighting accident cases by yourself. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for more info about traffic accident lawyers in Wentzville, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $35 million for clients in Wentzville, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon offers effective legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you have been injured in a vehicle incident, reach out to us today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact a lawyer straight away to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Wentzville, MO.
Vehicle Wreck Lawyers in Wentzville, MO
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident case in Wentzville is obtaining professional legal help. Dixon specializes in various fields in Wentzville, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, a Wentzville, MO traffic accident lawyer is here to increase your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Wentzville traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Wentzville?
With one wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Wentzville, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. A Wentzville, MO, vehicle accident lawyer can help you with this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Find a Wentzville Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Wentzville, MO, will help you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are not able to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to call a Wentzville traffic accident attorney as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Wentzville are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Wentzville, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is important to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to one-third of deaths in the United States involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Wentzville traffic accident attorneys offer up a few additional stats on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a high number of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that close to half a million cyclists are injured annually in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical element of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Wentzville, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our duty to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Wentzville, MO?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Wentzville, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Wentzville:
- What does it cost to open an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Wentzville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Wentzville traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Wentzville traffic accident attorney, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car crash case? It is easy: Call a Wentzville traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Wentzville, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Wentzville, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.